Wild Food Mary Gifts
Gift Vouchers & Wild Liqueurs
Gift vouchers – a fantastic option for Christmas, birthdays, anniversaries, or Mother’s/Father’s Day !
- All Gift Vouchers expire 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift Vouchers may only be redeemed against services for which they were originally purchased.
- I am not responsible for failure to use a redeemable Gift Voucher within 12 months of purchase, no refund will be given in this instance.
- Gift Vouchers may be transferable with prior email confirmation and acceptance by me only.
- Please note there are no refunds or discounts for late arrivals, early departures, flight cancellations, other travel issues or illness. If you cancel your reservation for any reason, the refund policy applies.
- I would like to be able to compensate customers in the event of unforeseen circumstances (illness/injury, family emergency, travel issues, etc) but take no responsibility for costs incurred by you in the event of your cancellation.
- I have tried to provide as fair and reasonable a refund policy as possible in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
- In the case that I have to cancel an event, however unlikely, I will refund all monies paid to me.
- I accept no liability for travel costs incurred by other parties in this event. To protect yourself in this case I encourage overseas visitors to purchase travel insurance.
- I do not offer refunds on Gift Voucher purchases, please be sure of your selection before proceeding to checkout.
- In the event of an incorrect entry during a transaction, or a failure of your option to cancel the transaction while in process, I am happy to discuss a refund in these cases only if I am contacted by email within 7 days of the transaction in question.
- In the event I am unable to redeem the voucher for whatever reason, I will refund the value of the gift voucher to the purchaser only.