Fungi Forays, Hedgerow Herbals, Wild Edibles, Natural Medicines, Ethnobotany
Dates & Price
Price: €70 per person.
2023 Spring Dates:
- Sun Mar 12th: Cloneen, Co Offaly
- Sat April 8th
- Sun April 23rd: Booked Out
- Sun May 28th Cloneen, Co Offaly
- Sun June 4th
- Sun June 25th
- Sun July 2nd BOOKED OUT
- Mon Aug 7
Autumn Dates 2023
- Sat 16th,
- Sun 17th Sept
- Sun 24th sept Booked out
- Sat 7th Oct MUSHROOM DAY
- Sat 14th Oct Mushroom forage
- Sun 15th Oct Mushroom forage
- Sat 28th Oct Mushroom day
- Sun 29th Oct Mushroom day
Booking on home page or call Mary 087 7418536
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 087 7418536 and she will call you back.
If you hold a gift voucher you must still book, thank you.
- Tuition and guided foraging walks lead by me, Wild Food Mary.
- use if I.D. cards to record the day’s finds.
- Tasty meal incorporating foraged foods and other natural and organic ingredients and dishes provided to compliment the season.
- Refreshments and nibbles.
- All of the ancient knowledge I can impart to the group in the course of the day, plenty of good company.
- Also available to purchase are my fine goods and bespoke liqueurs!
What to Bring
- Notebook, phone & water bottle.
- Sturdy footwear, preferably waterproof and suitable clothing for rambling about the grounds and woods.