Fungi Forays, Hedgerow Herbals, Wild Edibles, Natural Medicines, Ethnobotany
Dates & Price
Price: €70 per person.
- Sat Sep 17th: Cloneen, Co Offaly
- Sat Sept 24th WEXFORD.
- Sun Oct 2nd: Ballintubbert House, Co Laois
- Sat Oct 22nd: Cloneen, Co Offaly
- Sun Oct 23rd: Cloneen, Co Offaly
Book using the form at top of page.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or text 087 7418536 and she will call you back.
If you hold a gift voucher you must still book, thank you.
- Tuition and guided foraging walks lead by me, Wild Food Mary.
- Tasty meal incorporating foraged foods and other natural and organic ingredients and dishes provided to compliment the season.
- Refreshments and nibbles.
- All of the ancient knowledge I can impart to the group in the course of the day, plenty of good company.
- Also available to purchase are my fine goods and bespoke liqueurs!
What to Bring
- Notebook, camera & water bottle.
- Sturdy footwear, preferably waterproof and suitable clothing for rambling about the grounds and woods.