Fungi Forays, Hedgerow Herbals, Wild Edibles, Natural Medicines, Ethnobotany…
Dates & Price
Price: €65 per person.
- March 10th – Crann Og Eco Farm Galway
- March 11th – Clareen, Co. Offaly
- May 12th – Crann Og Eco Farm
- May 13th – Clareen, Co. Offaly
- September 22nd – Crann Og Eco Farm
- September 23rd – Clareen, Co. Offaly
- October 13th – Crann Og Eco Farm
- October 14th – Clareen, Co. Offaly
- Tuition and guided foraging walks lead by me, Wild Food Mary.
- Tasty meal incorporating foraged foods and other natural and organic ingredients and dishes provided to compliment the season.
- Refreshments and nibblies.
- All of the ancient knowledge I can impart to the group in the course of the day, plenty of good company and great craic!
- Also available to purchase are my fine goods and bespoke liqueurs!
What to Bring
- Something to put your foraged food into is a must…like a bag or basket.
- Sturdy footwear, preferably waterproof and suitable clothing for rambling about the grounds and woods.
- Additional warm and wet weather clothing is highly recommended.
- House shoes or slippers for when we retire to the house.
- Notebook, camera & water bottle.
Be In The Know