Fungi Forays, Hedgerow Herbals, Wild Edibles, Natural Medicines, Ethnobotany
Book & Pay Here
Gift vouchers also available, click here
You will meet other wild food enthusiasts from different walks of life. In the morning we all gather at 10am, aiming to make a start at 10:20 after meeting each other over a cuppa. Then I will lead the group on a forage, first within the grounds and then extending into surrounding woodlands, hedgerows and anywhere else we can discover hidden treasures. Once you see just how much is to be found, be sure you will have the foraging bug and those primal instincts will kick in! You’ll then be surprised, if not astonished, at just how much food is growing all around you and your new found interest in foraging.
Dates & Price
Price: €70 per person.
- Sat Sep 17th: Cloneen, Co Offaly
- Sat Sept 24th WEXFORD.
- Sun Oct 2nd: Ballintubbert House, Co Laois
- Sat Oct 22nd: Cloneen, Co Offaly
- Sun Oct 23rd: Cloneen, Co Offaly
Book using the form at top of page.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com or text 087 7418536 and she will call you back.
If you hold a gift voucher you must still book, thank you.
- Tuition and guided foraging walks lead by me, Wild Food Mary.
- Tasty meal incorporating foraged foods and other natural and organic ingredients and dishes provided to compliment the season.
- Refreshments and nibbles.
- All of the ancient knowledge I can impart to the group in the course of the day, plenty of good company.
- Also available to purchase are my fine goods and bespoke liqueurs!
What to Bring
- Notebook, camera & water bottle.
- Sturdy footwear, preferably waterproof and suitable clothing for rambling about the grounds and woods.