1 Day Workshop with Wild Food Mary at her home in County Offaly near the town of BIrr. Please arrive 9:45.
Read a full description of Foraging Workshops here. You can order multiple places in the checkout page (next screen).
What to Bring & Wear
- Something to put your foraged food into is a must…like a bag or basket.
- Sturdy footwear, preferably waterproof and suitable clothing for rambling about the grounds and woods.
- Additional warm and wet weather clothing is highly recommended.
- House shoes or slippers for when we retire to the house.
- Notebook, camera & water bottle.