- This event has passed.
Forage Workshop – Clareen, Co Offaly
March 22 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
1 Day Workshop
Read a full description of Foraging Workshops here.
What to Bring & Wear:
- Something to put your foraged food into is a must…like a bag or basket.
- Sturdy footwear, preferably waterproof and suitable clothing for rambling about the grounds and woods.
- Additional warm and wet weather clothing is highly recommended.
- House shoes or slippers for when we retire to the house.
- Notebook, camera & water bottle.
Please note, forages were very busy during 2019 so please book your place early, if you have vouchers just call or email me.
Thank you and I look forward to meeting many new foragers in 2020!